Realm Fire & Security Ltd has job opportunities available and the positions are listed below. There are job descriptions below as well for each position with the relevant skills and qualifications required. You can apply for any of our positions by completing our application form available from the link below and forward to email@example.com
Fire Extinguisher Sales / Service Engineer
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a Fire Extinguisher Sales / Service Engineer.
Hours: 40 HOUR PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY. SOME OUT OF HOURS WORK MAY BE REQUIRED
Responsible to: General Manager
Description of Role:
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Fire Extinguisher Sales Engineer to join our existing team. Whilst the role requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the ideal candidate being able to perform at pace to service and maintain fire extinguishers and other fire equipment, whilst identifying opportunities to win additional business form both existing and new clients. The role will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Acting as an ambassador for Realm Fire & Security Ltd, building strong relationships with key customers
- Working with customers to ensure that they are fully compliant with British Standards and recommendations
- Filling in non-conformance reports and recommendations for repairs and replacements
- To sell new/replacement equipment
- To develop new business and service contracts.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell to new and existing businesses
- Recommending additional Realm products and services as appropriate
- Identifying ‘warm’ leads to the sales department
- Delivery of equipment and materials to clients where required.
- Ensure good general housekeeping on customer’s premises and in particular own work area and van.
- To service and maintain portable fire extinguishers.
- To offer professional advice on firefighting equipment to customers.
- To maintain all relevant records and reports.
- To maintain a van stock of spares.
- To ensure that the vehicle provided is maintained in a clean and roadworthy condition.
- To ensure that Quality Assurance procedures and forms are adhered to.
Salary and Hours:
This is a field based position, with a company vehicle provided. The hours of work will be predominantly 08:00 – 16:30 weekdays. The salary for this role is competitive. Performance is targeted with a generous performance related bonus paid.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate all or most of the following:
- A demonstrable passion and flare for customer service.
- 2 years’ experience in fire extinguisher maintenance and installation
- Familiarity with BS 5306-3:2017 for fire extinguisher installation and maintenance
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- BAFE certification
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
How to apply:
To express an interest and request an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire and Security Engineer
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a Fire and Security Engineer.
Hours: 40 HOUR PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY. Some weekend and evening work may be required, as well as taking part in the ‘on call’ rota.
Responsible to: Deputy Operations Manager
Description of Role:
Due to resent successes in securing a number of long term Fire and Security projects, exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated, and diligent Fire and Security Engineer to join our established but expanding team at Realm Fire and Security Ltd. The Fire & Security Engineer will act as part of the operations team but also liaise with other members of staff throughout the organisation. The successful candidate should present a professional image at all times, consistent with Realm’s core values.
These will include, but are not limited to, the installation, maintenance and servicing of fire, security, and other associated systems; surveying sites and designing new specifications; carrying out remedial works according to work schedules and targets; testing and commissioning of systems; offering professional advice and guidance; building strong relationships with the general public, customers, clients, and suppliers, in order to identify and promote additional sales opportunities as they arise.
- Electrical qualification
- Great communicator with customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Fire, Security, and Intruder Alarms in conjunction with Door Access Control
- Knowledge and experience of working with CCTV Systems
- Knowledge and experience of working with Emergency Lighting
- Knowledge and experience of Refuge & Disabled Alarm Systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills and ability
- A full, UK Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to participate in a standby/call-out rota which involves working evenings and weekends
- Time management and planning skills
- Knowledge and experience of surveying sites for fire and security requirements
- Knowledge and experience of creating and reviewing design specifications
- Competent in reading and writing of the English language
- Knowledge of various fire detection systems and software
- Knowledge and experience of BS7671:2008+A3:2015 IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- Knowledge and experience of BS5839:1-2013 Fire Detection and Fire Alarms Code of Practice
- Knowledge and experience of BS4737-4 Intruder Alarm Systems in buildings
Realm Fire and Security will offer a competitive basic salary, a company vehicle, and other benefits.
How to apply:
Please apply in writing including a covering letter and full CV to email@example.com