Realm Fire & Security Ltd has job opportunities available and the positions are listed below. There are job descriptions below as well for each position with the relevant skills and qualifications required. You can apply for any of our positions by completing our application form available from the link below and forward to email@example.com
Fire and Security Engineer
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a Fire and Security Engineer.
Hours: 40 HOUR PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY. Some weekend and evening work may be required, as well as taking part in the ‘on call’ rota.
Responsible to: Deputy Operations Manager
Description of Role:
Due to resent successes in securing a number of long term Fire and Security projects, exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, motivated, and diligent Fire and Security Engineer to join our established but expanding team at Realm Fire and Security Ltd. The Fire & Security Engineer will act as part of the operations team but also liaise with other members of staff throughout the organisation. The successful candidate should present a professional image at all times, consistent with Realm’s core values.
These will include, but are not limited to, the installation, maintenance and servicing of fire, security, and other associated systems; surveying sites and designing new specifications; carrying out remedial works according to work schedules and targets; testing and commissioning of systems; offering professional advice and guidance; building strong relationships with the general public, customers, clients, and suppliers, in order to identify and promote additional sales opportunities as they arise.
- Electrical qualification
- Great communicator with customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with Fire, Security, and Intruder Alarms in conjunction with Door Access Control
- Knowledge and experience of working with CCTV Systems
- Knowledge and experience of working with Emergency Lighting
- Knowledge and experience of Refuge & Disabled Alarm Systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills and ability
- A full, UK Driver’s Licence
- A willingness to participate in a standby/call-out rota which involves working evenings and weekends
- Time management and planning skills
- Knowledge and experience of surveying sites for fire and security requirements
- Knowledge and experience of creating and reviewing design specifications
- Competent in reading and writing of the English language
- Knowledge of various fire detection systems and software
- Knowledge and experience of BS7671:2008+A3:2015 IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- Knowledge and experience of BS5839:1-2013 Fire Detection and Fire Alarms Code of Practice
- Knowledge and experience of BS4737-4 Intruder Alarm Systems in buildings
Realm Fire and Security will offer a competitive basic salary, a company vehicle, and other benefits.
How to apply:
Please apply in writing including a covering letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire & Security Estimator
Realm Fire & Security Ltd are looking for a Fire & Security Estimator.
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Responsible for: N/A
Main Purpose of the Job:
To work with the sales team to design and price fire and security systems to customers bespoke specifications.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- To liaise with key clients capturing their fire and security needs
- To make recommendations regarding the specification of existing systems
- To quote for fire and security systems.
Working with External Partners:
- Visiting customers’ premises to project manage installations to design specification.
- To offer professional advice/guidance.
- Foster good communications with the general public, customers, suppliers and other third parties.
- Knowledge and experience of designing Fire, Security, and Intruder Alarms systems
- Knowledge and experience designing CCTV Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Emergency Lighting.
- Knowledge and experience of Refuse & Disabled Alarm Systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Residential & Domestic Sprinkler Systems.
- Good problem solving/analytical skills and ability.
- A full, UK Driver’s Licence.
How to apply:
To express an interest and request an application form please email email@example.com