Practical Use of Fire Extinguishers Training in Aberdeen
Who is the course for?
This course is intended for anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher. The course ensures that the delegates can identify and safely use the correct type of extinguisher in an emergency, and competently respond in a variety of situations.
What does the course consist of?
- The course consists of a mixture of classroom-based learning, practical demonstration, and the opportunity for all delegates to use an extinguisher on a real fire.
- The classroom- based training consists of a PowerPoint presentation covering all topics detailed in the course contents, training videos, and additional industry insight from the extensive experience of our trainers.
- The live demonstration and delegate practical participation utilises our environmentally friendly gas fuelled fire tray.
- The training can even be tailored to meet any additional specific client requirements
Number of candidates:
The course allows up to 10 candidates to be trained at the same time. The course has a running time of 2 – 3 hours.
Detailed course contents:
- Identifying ignition sources
- Identifying fuel sources
- Human behaviour in fire
- Action on discovering a fire
- Action on hearing a fire alarm
- Chemistry of fire
- Methods of fire spread
- Firefighting equipment
REGISTER FOR FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you available dates
Or call us today on 01224 710014