Fire Training in Aberdeen
At Realm Fire & Security we provide a range of fire training courses in Aberdeen. It is now falls within an employer’s duty of care to ensure that members of staff are trained in the use of Fire Extinguishers, how to raise the alarm, and how to evacuate the premises.
Our Courses Include:
Combined Fire Awareness and Warden
Fire Extinguisher Practical
Book a Training Course
To book a place on a fire training course please complete your details in the form below and we will reply with either a confirmation or an offer of alternative dates if the date you requested is unavailable. Alternatively, you can call us on 01224 710014 to book a course or to discuss any specific requirements. Our courses can also be provided in-situ at your premises – Contact us for more information and available dates. Contact us for more information and available dates.
Fire Awareness Training
Evacuation Chair Training
Fire Warden Training
Practical Use of Fire Extinguishers Training
Realm Fire and Security Ltd has an experienced training team who are able to deliver a full compliment of training courses in an informal, friendly, environment, whether that be at our monthly public training classes, or on site at your own business premises.
- BAFE certified Extinguisher Engineer
- IOSH General Certificate
- Various FIA Certificates
- 3 years experience in delivering training
Allan Middleton IFE
- Registered Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) Life Safety Fire Risk Assessor
- Affiliate member of Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- 15 years Fire Safety Experience with Grampian Fire & Rescue Service as an Enforcement Officer and Major Projects Officer
- NEBOSH General Certificate
Ask yourself this!
- If a fire broke out would you or your colleagues know how to tackle a small fire safely?
- Are you aware of the different types of extinguishers?
- Do you know how to identify which extinguisher is which?
- Would you know which to use in an electrical fire and which to use in cooking oil fire?
- Do you know how to evacuate your buildings safely?
- “If your answer is NO to any of these questions then please read on!”
It is now a duty of care to ensure that members of staff are trained in the use of Fire Extinguishers how to raise the alarm and fire evacuation procedures.
REGISTER FOR FIRE SAFETY TRAINING
Simply fill in the form below and we will get back to you available dates
Or call us today on 01224 710014