Fire Safety Consultancy
Realm Fire & Security offer fire safety consultancy to all our customers. We can provide safety procedures and policies, evacuation procedures, fire drills and building safety advice. If you are interested in any of these services, then please contact us today on 01224 710014 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Realm Fire & Security is committed to providing solutions to all your fire safety requirements that are simple to understand and implement. After all there is no point creating a fire safety strategy that no one knows how to implement.
As unlikely as it may seem, there are still companies and organisations that are either unaware of their obligations relating to fire legislations, or unwilling to accept that they must comply with the fire legislation.
Failure to comply with Fire Safety Legislation will result in serious consequences for those individuals who have responsibility for the fire strategy adopted by the organisation. A Realm Fire Safety Consultation will help you to understand your legal obligations and stay the right side of current fire safety legislation.
We offer practical help and advice to ensure your workplace complies with legal requirements, and that you comply correctly with fire safety legislation. Call us today on 01224 710014 for help and advice or:
Realm Fire and Security Ltd has experienced personnel who can assist with planning and can carry out thorough and comprehensive fire risk and prevention audits. This is aimed at establishing how fires can be prevented and will help determine what steps can be taken to reduce the risk of fire across a facility including offices.
- Former Station Commander for the Scottish Fire & Rescue Service
- Experience engaging with, supporting, and protecting communities and businesses through raising awareness of Fire Safety
- NEBOSH Level 3 Health & Safety general certificate
- Fire Safety Development modules & fire risk assessment
- H&S Event Investigating Level 3&4
- Understanding Fire Safety Tutoring Level 3 Fire setter Interventions
- Analytical Risk Assessment;
- Registered Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE) Life Safety Fire Risk Assessor
- Affiliate member of Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- 15 years Fire Safety Experience with Grampian Fire & Rescue Service as an Enforcement Officer and Major Projects Officer
- NEBOSH General Certificate